Jean-Michel Basquiat is renowned for his cutting-edge style, which combines street art with a distinctive commentary on pop culture, history, and politics. Basquiat embodies a young, international, urban culture and is still making headlines 30 years after his death. This 2021 calendar celebrates his work, easily recognized by edgy and raw lines paired with a strong sense of color and balance.
- Generous grids with space to add appointments and reminders
- Opens to 12 inches x 24 inches
- Planner page for September–December 2020
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Eastern Standard Time