We are located at
177 Main Street
Beacon, New York 12508
(we only have one location)
Special "Covid is still a thing" hours
Open 7 Days a Week: 12pm - 6pm
- If you would like to schedule a private shopping time, please contact us to coordinate.
- Check our Facebook Page for other extended or limited hours, or shoot us a message!
Special COVID Shopping Rules
- Wear a mask (the entire time you are in the shop)
- Stay 6 feet apart from other shoppers and staff
- No more than 8 people in the store at one time (not including staff)
- Please use the hand sanitizer we have provided
- Max shopping time is 30 mins
- Please try to limit touching
Precautions We Are Taking
- We are regularly sanitizing common surfaces such as doorknobs, credit card terminals, counters
- We are always running a HEPA air purifier capable of filtering viruses from the air
- Plexi shields have been installed at our checkout counter
- We are providing hand sanitizer and asking all shoppers to use it upon entering
- We are limiting the amount of people shopping at one time
- Staff members wear high quality masks the entire time they are in the building
- Staff members are obsessively washing and sanitizing their hands
Pick-up is available! Choose "Store Pick-up" at checkout. When your order is ready, you will receive an email. Stop by anytime we are open (every day from 12 to 6pm) to pick-up your order. If you would like us to bring your order to the door, or to your car, give us a call and we will bring your order outside to you. If you would like to come at a different time -- it's no problem.... we are at the shop every day working on something anyway. Please contact us if you would like to schedule a specific time outside of our regular [temporary] hours.
Beacon is a great day trip from NYC! That being said, we have so many things to explore you may want to stay over at an AirBnB or hotel to really enjoy all it has to offer. Visit Dia:Beacon Museum, hike Mt. Beacon, rent a kayak at Long Dock Park on the Hudson River, try some Beacon-made drinks at Hudson Valley Brewery, 2 Way Brewery and Denning's Point Distillery (most of which are available at the bars), and hit all the shops along the mile-long Main Street. There are far too many restaurants to list here, but you will not go hungry with plenty of local, farm-to-table, vegan, gluten-free, and international cuisines to choose from. Beacon even has stops for locally roasted coffee, homemade soda syrups, small-batch ice pops, bread, made-to-order donuts, and artisanal marshmallows. On Sundays during the warmer months you can also visit the Beacon Flea Market and Farmer's Market.
We are within easy walking distance (10-15 minutes) from the MetroNorth train station (Hudson Line Poughkeepsie bound train, Beacon stop). Once you head up the hill from the train, follow the signs to Main Street. Once you reach Bank Square & grab a coffee or beer, walk another 3 minutes more on the right side of the street until you reach #177. You can also get a taxi from the station - they wait nearby offering rides. Lyft and Uber are new to our area, so that may be an option as well!
There is FREE parking along Main Street (2 hours at a time and sometimes the Police actually check), in parking lots throughout town, and on side streets just off of Main.
We accept cash, all major credit cards, and Apple and Android contactless payments.